Your order confirmation/invoice will be your ticket. Please print out and bring to the event.
Saturday, July 13th, 2019
10 AM - 12 PM
The King's Academy Sports Performance Center
8401 Belvedere Rd, West Palm Beach, FL 33411
$50 Mom, Dad and 1 student athlete. Each additional sibling $10
ALL athletes, parents and coaches invited.
10-Year NFL veteran and current Health and Fitness Influencer Heath Evans will discuss all
things needed for peak physical and mental sports performance. His blueprint has proven
successful not only throughout the course of his decade-long NFL career but now has him in
the best shape of his life at 40 years old. Heath’s wealth of experiential knowledge gained from
the likes of Bill Belichick, Sean Payton, Hall of Fame Bodybuilders and multiple Mr.
Olympia Titleholders is second to none and easily applied to bolster your child's athletic
performance. Heath has realized that blending the nutrition strategies of the world of
bodybuilding with his intense style of sports performance training is a lethal combo that he can’t
wait to share with you.
Topics of Discussion:
- BuiltReady Mental Performance: Becoming the “Mental-Monster” you need to be to achieve your sports specific goals
- BuiltReady Recovery: Sleep, nutrition, hydration, concussion prevention, soft tissue treatments and active rest
- BuiltReady Conditioning: Outlast everyone
- BuiltReady Power: Explosive Strength Training principles that translate to every sport from Tennis to Football
- BuiltReady Flexibility: How to increase stride length and stride frequency needed to achieve dominating speed and agility
- BuiltReady Character: Building leaders with love, truth, kindness and integrity
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: